- You should have a relatively good idea of what you're looking for, and be able to describe in a few words. IE: A traditional coffee table, a 60 inch wide bathroom vanity, an entertainment unit for a 60 inch flat screen TV, a computer work station.
- Next, get together any images, videos, drawing that illustrate either design details, finish, size, etc.
- Set up a phone design-consultation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). This gives us a chance to talk in real time, and fine tune your ideas.
- I go to work on a sample design and provide you with an estimate.
- You either okay the design and pricing, or we make changes.
- Work begins.
*Please note, traditional joinery using select hardwoods, will result in a finer piece at a higher price point